About Me

My photo
My name is Rena Marrocco and this is my political blog. I have a degree in ethics and morality and therefore my political views are motivated by what is best for society combined with what is right.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Public Letter to Darrell Issa

Dear Congressman Issa:

In light of the recent Department of Justice findings that neither Attorney General Eric Holder nor President Obama had any culpability in the Fast and Furious debacle, and given your tireless pursuit of the wrong people, I, one of your constituents in the 49th District of California, am demanding that you issue a public apology to both men immediately. In addition, given that your party espouses that it's the party which demands personal responsibility, I think you should also payback all the tax payer dollars you wasted chasing after this wild goose!! After all, you are the wealthiest man in congress and had you made such a big mistake in your own business, you would have had to pay back the money or resign. Actually, either of those solutions works for me as well. If you are a true Republican, and not a RINO, you will walk the walk of your party.

Very Sincerely,

Rena Marrocco
The Liberal Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment